How to earn your first $5000 with MOPro
Most features are enable
The system behind the 7 Steps to 7 Figures
List Your name and company as you would want them to appear on your client reports.
We welcome any and all feedback. Please send use the message box to include a short message.
Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THIS SITE, USE THE SERVICE OR CLICK "ACCEPT."
Money Organizer Pro (“Money Organizer Pro”, “Mo-Pro” “we”, “us” and terms of similar meaning) provides this web site (in these terms we call this site and any successor websites, and any software provided by Money Organizer Pro for use with the site, the “Site”) to you subject to these terms and conditions of use (these “Terms”). Please read these Terms carefully before using the Site. By accessing or using the Site or by merely browsing the Site you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference in these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms in their entirety, you may not use the Site.
This Site is not intended to be used by children. You must be at least of the age of majority to use this Site.
In these Terms, our customers and their staff members to whom they give “staff” access to their Money Organizer Pro account are called “Members”, and our customers’ customers who use the Site (for example, to view Activities or access online Documents) are called “Customers”. In these Terms users of the Site, whether they are Members, Customers, members of the Money Organizer Pro forum, people who post comments on the Money Organizer Pro blog, or casual browsers of the Site, are called “Users”.
Money Organizer Pro reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms, or any policy or guideline of the Site, at any time and in its sole discretion. If we do so, we will notify you at the email address you provide in your registration information, if any. If you do not agree with the changes, you can cancel your account with us without further obligation, except for the amount due for the balance of the billing period in which you cancel your account (if your billing period is monthly, we will prorate your account after cancellation). Unless otherwise specified, any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site, and your continued use of the Site after such time will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. You should from time to time review the Terms and any policies and documents incorporated in them to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site. The Terms will always show the ‘last updated’ date. If you do not agree to any amended Terms, you must stop using the Site. If you have any questions about the Terms, please email us at support@MoneyOrganizerPro.com.
The services we provide through the Site are for your own use only. You may not resell, lease or provide them in any other way to anyone else.
2. Registration Data; Account Security If you register for an account on the Site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site (“Registration Data”); (b) maintain the security of your password; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Money Organizer Pro, and to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to Money Organizer Pro. You are responsible for all activity on your Money Organizer Pro account, and for all charges incurred by your Money Organizer Pro account.
3. Fees; Charges; Taxes Fees and any other charges for the use of the Site are described on the Site. They may change from time to time. If we change them, we will give you at least 30 days’ notice. If they do change, your continued use of the Site after the change indicates your agreement with the new fees and charges after the effective date of the change. Any change to fees and other charges will not be applicable to the billing period in which the change occurs. You are responsible for all taxes applicable to the fees in any applicable jurisdiction.
4. Ownership, Copyright and Trademarks In these Terms the content on the Site, including all information, data, logos, marks, designs, graphics, pictures, sound files, other files, and their selection and arrangement, is called “Content”. Content provided by Users, whether they are Members, Customers or other Users, is called “User Content”. For example, data about its Customers that a Member provides to the Site is User Content of that Member, data about its accounts that a Customer provides to the Site is User Content of that Customer, and Content that a User enters into the Money Organizer Pro forum or enters as a comment on the Money Organizer Pro blog is User Content of the User. User Content is that User’s property. Money Organizer Pro‘s only right to that User Content is the limited licenses to it granted in these Terms. Those licenses are described in Section 5 and Section 16 of these Terms. Other than the User Content, the Site, all Content and all software available on the Site or used to create and operate the Site is the property of Money Organizer Pro or its licensors, and is protected by US and international copyright laws, and all rights to the Site, such Content and such software are expressly reserved. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Site are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Money Organizer Pro. Your User Content is your responsibility. We have no responsibility or liability for it, or for any loss or damage your User Content may cause to other people. Although we have no obligation to do so, we have the absolute discretion to remove, screen or edit without notice any User Content posted or stored on the Site, and we may do this at any time and for any reason. You are solely responsible for maintaining copies of and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Site.
5. Your Limited License of Your User Content to Money Organizer Pro. We do not claim any ownership interest in your User Content, but we do need the right to use your User Content to the extent necessary to operate the Site, and provide the services provided by the Site, now and in the future. For example, if you leave comments on the Money Organizer Pro blog or posts on the Money Organizer Pro forum, we need your license to display that User Content on the Site, and we need the right to sublicense that User Content to our other Users so that they can view that User Content. If you are a Member and enter activity data in relation to a Customer and configure your account to display activity data to your Customers, we need your license to that User Content to use it in the operation of the Site, and we need the right to sublicense that User Content to your Customers for that purpose. Therefore, by posting or distributing User Content to or through the Site, you (a) grant Money Organizer Pro and its affiliates and subsidiaries a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable right to use, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, publish, modify, adapt, translate, and create derivative works from such User Content on the Site, in the manner in and for the purposes for which the Site from time to time uses such User Content; (b) represent and warrant that (i) you own and control all of the rights to the User Content that you post or otherwise distribute, or you otherwise have the lawful right to post and distribute that User Content, to or through the Site; and (ii) the use and posting or other transmission of such User Content does not violate these Terms and will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity. If your User Content is intended for the use of other Users, you also grant us and our affiliates and subsidiaries a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable right to sublicense such User Content to such Users for their use in connection with their use of the Site, as described in Section 5 of these Terms. These licenses from you are non-exclusive because you have the right to use your User Content elsewhere. They are royalty-free because we are not required to pay you for the use of your User Content on the Site. And they are transferable because we need the right to transfer these licenses to any successor operator of the Site. Our rights to “modify, adapt, translate, and create derivative works from” are necessary because the normal operation of the Site does this to your User Content when it processes it for use in the Site.
6. Our Limited License of Content to You Money Organizer Pro grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable license to access the Site and to view, copy and print the portions of the Content available to you on the Site. Such license is subject to these Terms, and specifically conditioned upon the following: (i) you may only view, copy and print such portions of the Content for your own use; (ii) you may not modify or otherwise make derivative works of the Site or the Content, or reproduce, distribute or display the Site or any Content (except for page caching) except as expressly permitted in these Terms; (iii) you may not remove or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices that have been placed in the Content; (iv) you may not use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; and (v) you may not use the Site or the Content other than for its intended purpose. Except as expressly permitted above, any use of any portion of the Content without the prior written permission of its owner is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted in this Section, this Agreement and your account with us. Any such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms may be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication or otherwise. The license in this Section is revocable by Money Organizer Pro at any time. You represent and warrant that your use of the Site and the Content will be consistent with this license and will not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract or legal duty to any other parties, or violate any applicable law. To request permission for uses of Content not included in this license, you may contact Money Organizer Pro at the address set out at the bottom of these Terms.
7. Use of Interactive Areas and the Site The Site may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews or other content, messages, materials or other items on the Site (“Interactive Areas”). If Money Organizer Pro provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. User Content submitted to any public area of the Site will be considered non-confidential. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Site any of the following: Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or other material that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable; Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law; Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party; Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity; Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations; Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and credit card numbers, unless that third party has expressly consented to such use; Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or Content that, in the sole judgment of Money Organizer Pro is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Site, or which may expose Money Organizer Pro or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type. Finally, Money Organizer Pro has a “zero-tolerance” policy towards SPAM: you may not use the Interactive Areas or the Site generally to send commercial or other messages to any third-party if those messages are not solicited, authorized or welcomed by the third-party, and in your use of the Site you must comply with all applicable laws, including laws that apply in any jurisdiction to SPAM and marketing practices, and with any applicable marketing association guidelines on ethical marketing practices. Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of the Site in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or the Site.
8. Providing a Reliable and Secure Service If you have spent any time reviewing the Site, you will hopefully have noticed that we take reliability and security seriously. We put a great deal of effort into ensuring that our service operates all the time and that it is a secure environment for your data. We use what we believe to be “best-of-class” hosting services and security technologies and services that we believe provide you with a secure and safe environment. More information about these services and technologies is available on the Site. To safeguard your information, Money Organizer Pro uses restrictive firewalls to protect stored data and uses 128 bit SSL certificates to encrypt data transferred between you and the Site. However, no system is perfectly secure or reliable, the internet is an inherently insecure medium, and the reliability of hosting services, internet intermediaries, your internet service provider, and other service providers cannot be assured. When you use Money Organizer Pro you accept these risks, and the responsibility for choosing to use a technology that does not provide perfect security or reliability.
9. Links to Other Sites The Site may contain links to third-party Web sites (“Third-Party Sites”) and third-party content (“Third-Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. Third-Party Sites include payment processors and other payment intermediaries that you may use in connection with your use of the Site. You use links to Third-Party Sites, and any Third-Party Content or service provided there at your own risk. Money Organizer Pro does not monitor or have any control over, and makes no claim or representation regarding, Third-Party Content or Third-Party Sites. Money Organizer Pro provides these links only as a convenience, and a link to a Third-Party Site or Third-Party Content does not imply Money Organizer Pro’s endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such Third-Party Site or Third-Party Content. Money Organizer Pro accepts no responsibility for reviewing changes or updates to, or the quality, content, policies, nature or reliability of, Third-Party Content, Third-Party Sites, or Web sites linking to the Site. When you leave the Site, our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third-Party Site, and should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party.
10. Advertisements and Promotions Money Organizer Pro may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Money Organizer Pro and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. Money Organizer Pro is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of third-party advertisers on the Site.
11. Warranty Disclaimer The Site, the Content and the services provided by the Site are provided to you on an “as is” basis without warranties from Money Organizer Proof any kind, either express or implied. Money Organizer Pro expressly disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Money Organizer Pro does not represent or warrant that Content is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free, and expressly disclaims any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or proprietary character of the Site, the Content or any portion thereof. While Money Organizer Pro attempts to make your access to and use of the Site safe, Money Organizer Pro does not represent or warrant that the Site or any Content are free of viruses or other harmful components.
12. Limitation of Liability; Indemnity You waive and shall not assert any claims or allegations of any nature whatsoever against Money Organizer Pro, its affiliates or subsidiaries, their sponsors, contractors, advertisers, vendors or other partners, any of their successors or assigns, or any of their respective officers, directors, agents or employees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) arising out of or in any way relating to your use of the Site or the Content, including, without limitation, any claims or allegations relating to the alleged infringement of proprietary rights, alleged inaccuracy of Content, or allegations that any Released Party has or should indemnify, defend or hold harmless you or any third party from any claim or allegation arising from your use or other exploitation of the Site. You use the Site at your own risk. Without limitation of the foregoing, neither Money Organizer Pro, nor any other Released Party shall be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Site or the Content, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from your reliance on the Site or other information obtained from Money Organizer Pro or any other Released Party or accessible via the Site, or that result from mistakes, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of god, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Money Organizer Pro, or any other Released Party’s records, programs or Services. In no event shall the aggregate liability of Money Organizer Pro whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of the Site exceed any compensation paid by you for access to or use of the Site during the three months prior to the date of any claim. You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Money Organizer Pro, and the other Released Parties from any loss, damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims and proceedings arising out of your use of the Site, and if you are a Member, from your Customers’ use of the Site and from the use of the Site by any person to whom you give access to your account (including staff), including any claims made by any person that any of your, and if you are a Member, your Customers’, User Content infringes the rights, including the intellectual property rights, of any third party.
14. Applicable Law and Venue The Site is controlled by Money Organizer Pro and operated by it from its offices in Sacramento, California. You and Money Organizer Pro both benefit from establishing a predictable legal environment in regard to the Site. Therefore, you and Money Organizer Pro explicitly agree that all disputes, claims or other matters arising from or relating to your use of the Site will be governed by the laws of the State of California and the federal laws of the United States of America applicable therein. Except where prohibited by applicable law, any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract or tort, pursuant to statute or regulation, or otherwise, and whether preexisting, present or future) arising out of or relating to these Terms; (b) the Site or Content; (c) oral or written statements, advertisements or promotions relating to these Terms or to the Site; or (d) the relationships that result from these Terms or the Site or Content (collectively, a “Claim”) will be referred to and determined by a sole arbitrator (to the exclusion of the courts). Except where prohibited by applicable law, you waive any right you may have to commence or participate in any class action against Money Organizer Pro related to any Claim and, where applicable, you also agree to opt out of any class proceedings against Money Organizer Pro. If you have a Claim, you should give written notice to arbitrate at the address specified below. If we have a Claim, we will give you notice to arbitrate at your address provided in your Registration Data. Arbitration will be conducted by one arbitrator pursuant to the commercial arbitration laws and rules in effect on the date of the notice in the State of California. To the extent arbitration as described in the immediately preceding paragraph is prohibited by applicable law, you agree that all Claims will be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in Sacramento, California. You consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts over you, stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceeding in such courts, and covenant not to assert any objection to proceeding in such courts. If you choose to access the Site from locations other than the United States of America, you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws of such other jurisdiction and you agree to indemnify Money Organizer Pro and the other Released Parties for your failure to comply with any such laws.
15. Termination/Modification of License and Site Offerings Notwithstanding any provision of these Terms, Money Organizer Pro reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, without any notice or liability to you, to (a) terminate your license to use the Site, or any portion thereof; (b) block or prevent your future access to and use of all or any portion of the Site or Content; (c) change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site or Content; and (d) impose limits on the Site or Content.
16. Billing and Renewal; Delinquent Accounts; Termination of Agreement Money Organizer Pro charges and collects in advance for the use of the Site. Money Organizer Pro will automatically renew and bill Members on the Members established payment terms (monthly credit card renewal, monthly invoice renewal, annual credit card renewal or annual invoice renewal). If you believe that the billing or invoice is incorrect, you must contact us within 60 days of the billing period start date to be eligible to receive an adjustment or credit. Your account is considered delinquent (in arrears) if full payment is not received by the billing period start date. If your account is delinquent for at least two months, we may deactivate your account. Deactivated accounts are not deleted – they are placed in storage and can be restored. We will notify you by email or phone if we decide to deactivate your account. If you know in advance that your account will be inactive at some time and don’t want us to deactivate it, let us know in advance at the support email address on the Site. If after your account has been deactivated it stays delinquent and we don’t hear from you, we may terminate it at any time and without notice. You and Money Organizer Pro may terminate these Terms and your use of the Site at any time. If you terminate your use of the Site you must pay the fees applicable for the balance of the then current billing period. If you have an annual subscription, we will refund your unused months prorated based on our current standard monthly rate and up to the amount of your original annual subscription. When your Money Organizer Pro account is terminated, your User Content will shortly thereafter not appear on the Site, except for User Content submitted to our forum or comments on our blog, which may remain on the Site after termination. We may also retain an archival copy of your User Content after termination, and you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable license to maintain such archival copy for our internal business purposes. If these Terms expire or terminate for any reason, Sections 4, 8, 11, 12, 14, 16 and 17, and any representation or warranty you make in these Terms, shall survive indefinitely.
17. Questions and Comments If you have any questions regarding these Terms or your use of the Site, please contact us here: Money Organizer Pro 2339 Gold Meadow Way Suite 200 Gold River, California 95670 (866) 321-4764 (toll free) support@Moneyorganizerpro.com Copyright 2009-2013, Money Organizer Pro All rights reserved. Sean Allen, Founder of Money Organizer Pro, holds his securities and investment advisory registrations with Transamerica Financial Advisors, Inc. (TFA). TFA is a registered broker-dealer with FINRA, SEC and all states in the United States. TFA is in the business of executing and settling transactions in securities products. TFA also acts as a Registered Investment Adviser offering advisory services. TFA does not offer non-securities products and services, such as Money Organizer Pro. TFA is not affiliated with Money Organizer Pro. Money Organizer Pro is a web-based financial planning software provided for a fee to Members. Any payments made to Money Organizer Pro are not for investments purchased through or offered by TFA. If you would like further information or have questions regarding our relationship, you may contact Kimberly Korf, OSJ Manager, 2339 Gold Meadow Way, Suite 200, Gold River, CA 95670 888-627-6722 or a Compliance Officer of TFA, 570 Carillon Parkway, St. Petersburg, Florida 33716, (888) 322-7161.
18. Miscellaneous If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Money Organizer Pro may assign any or all of its rights hereunder to any party without your consent. You are not permitted to assign any of your rights or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of Money Organizer Pro and any such attempted assignment will be void and unenforceable. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Money Organizer Pro regarding your use of the Site, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications whether electronic, oral or written between you and Money Organizer Pro regarding your use of the Site.